Thursday, September 30, 2010

This week in Review

This week has been crazy. I have been working a lot and trying to clean out my middle bedroom to get ready for the baby room(well to even start on it). One the side, I have been doing some cool  projects. One is below where I created 5 vases that are similar to the ones below. I read about how to do these at http://myblessedlife.net/2010/09/hurricane-vases-frugal-diy-tutorial.html and now I am obsessed with her do it yourself projects.She is amazing. I am going to head to Hobby Lobby to get items to fill them for Fall.

Another interesting thing I found this week was the story about America's Cheapest Family. I love watching about how others save money. It keeps me motivated. We all know we need motivation sometimes.Below is one of the video's from the Today Show.




No comments:

Post a Comment