Thursday, September 9, 2010

I am back!!

Hey guys, I just wanted to let my reader's know I am back. Why have I been gone for so long? Plain and simple...morning sickness.....well, actually all day and nigt sickness. You guessed it...I am PREGNANT! My husband and I are so excited to be welcoming a little boy on January 28. I am feeling so much better, and to be honest I have missed blogging. Since I have not been feeling well, my deal savings have gone down. I am trying to get back into couponing, surveys, etc. I will say, I signed up for Groupon and love it. They send me an email every day with a deal of the day about adeal around my town. I just bought a maid service for $42 instead of $90. I was so excited about that. Since being sick the house needed a good clean. I would highly recommend signing up for this company. Go here to sign up. They have deals for cities all around America.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Maggie!! I'm ready for some online offers! :)
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing. I miss the online offers. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking into the online offers. I should be posting soon. :)

    ReplyDelete