Sunday, January 3, 2010

Online Offers!!! Trying to Buy A Car!!


I am re-posting this for my new readers. Welcome!!
Yes, you read it right. I am trying to buy a car with Online offers. One of the best things I have come across this year are Online Offers. Online offers...what are those? Well I have already made $2500 just from doing them. You know that annoying spam you get in your email that say you would get a wii, or 500 dollar gift card. Well, some of those are legit. I am going to try my best to try and tell you how to do these. Follow these steps very carefully!!! Remember you must be 18 or older.

Be VERY organized. Keep GREAT Records.

Okay here we go :) This is for NUITECH Offers

1) Create a New Email Account: Trust me you will get Thousands of SPAM!!!

2) Pick an Offer Below you would like to do...start getting very organized. I usually write everything down into a folder but I know others who create a spreadsheet. With these offers you need to try a bunch of products. Usually your out of pocket expense is between $25-$70. So you can make a pretty large profit. :)

3) Only use your Home computer: They only give credit per 1 IP address. Make sure you only use 1 computer with 1 internet connection the whole time. You can get Disqualified if they find out your are using multiple computers.

4) On your spreadsheet you should include:

a) Date you signed up-Name of Company

b) Terms and conditions (I also save these onto my computer)

c)Date when you decide about  the product ( trial period)

d) Telephone Number for each offer

e) Address of Company-make sure it is the correct address if you need to send anything back-usually the shipping address is different.

f) Name of Company-example-NEW Update Be sure you only do one per company. For example if you completed a Nuitech offer-Superbrewards Web site (hereinafter the “Site”), operated by Net Radiance (“Company”). ....The new terms state Only one gift is permitted from Net Radiance per person and/or household for one year after your registration date. Make sure you read all the terms and conditions. This was updated December 11th.

5) Once you click on the prize you want. READ THE TERMS and CONDITIONS ( I usually save them to my computer) Put in your email address and then fill out your address, etc. You will see a bunch of offers. You can SKIP or say NO to these. Once you get to the gold, silver platinum offers you will want to figure out wich ones you want to do. In the Terms and Conditions it should say how many offers you need to complete (example-2 silver, 2 Gold, 6 Platinum) I always figure out which ones I am going to do before I start. Examples of offers-Blockbuster Online, Netflix, Colon Cleanse, Trim Life, etc. Remember to read the Terms and Conditions of all the OFFERS. Start at the Platinum offers first. These will be the ones with the most out of pocket expense. Then complete your Gold and then Silver. Don't worry about the bonus offers. They are not required.

6) When you are doing the offers..make sure you are filling out your spreadsheet for each offer ( Netflix, Blockbuster, etc) Immediately log everything: name of offer, date your trial ends, a column for the actual date you decide to end or keep the item-(note always look at terms and conditions as to how much it will be after the trail period-sometimes it is a lot of money) , telephone number, etc. Look at # 4. Remind yourself when to call. I write notes everywhere, create an alarm on my phone, etc. That way there is NO CHANCE of  forgetting.

7) Some tips:

a) Always save Terms and Conditions for offers on your computer-you can copy and paste them into a word document

b) Use credit cards -you cannot dispute a charge with a debit card- you can also sign up for a virtual number so you don't have to use the actual number online. (P.S.- I am not a fan of credit cards, but in this situation I am)

c)  Be Organized!!

d) With Nuitech Offers you need to be a member for atleast 6 days for all but 2 offers

e) Start with the Platimun offers first. That way you do not run out of offers. These offers will have the most out of pocket expense.


8) When you complete the amount of offers listed. You should go to the Main offer page and click Check Gift Status. There you will see what offers you have been given credit for. Some offers will automatically show up while others might take a few days. Make sure you do all your OFFERS in ONE DAY. It usually takes me around 2-3 hours.

9) Keep all records-emails, bank statements, etc. With Nuitech you need to send these all in. If one did not approve you can manually get them to approve it by showing them proof you signed up for the offer and were a member for 6 or more days.

* Remember these companies are paying Nuitech to have you try them. Please consider the ones you might actually use. If you continue to keep them make sure you call them. Sometimes they discount the price. Also a lot of these companies keep sending and charging you each month. Remember that in the cost if you decide to keep them.

10) Once all your offers approve when you sign in to your gift status it will tell you that will need to send in your documentation and bank statements(with only last 4 digits showing) to Nuitech in Davie Fl. Once they receive that...keep checking your gift status. They will update it showing your gift has been approved. Please note, one time it said I had to prove I was me by getting a notarized form filled out. :) After I sent that in, a few weeks later I received my gift card. :) Usually it takes 1-4 months to receive your gift. You need to make sure everything is in by your 60th day of you are DQ'd. So check your gift status about every 4-6 days.

11) I usually send everything  with delivery confirmation. That way I can prove it was sent back. ***Please to NOT use delivery confirmation with signature. They will not accept your product/letter if they have to sign for it.***

Okay so I know I have a lot of directions here. Whoa, I am tired from typing. If you have any questions please comment below or email me. When I first started doing these I was so scared, I actually laid in bed at night worrying over it. Now, I am fine. I see that these do work. Please note, I cannot comment about canceling offers, because that would get me DQ from doing these again. I am actually going to keep doing these offers to try and buy a "new to me" car. My  car is a 95 Honda accord, and while I love it, I could use a "new to me" car. I figure 500 dollars can go so fast, but if I put them together it should make a good amount. Please let me know if you are doing this. I want to start a bragger post with pictures of my readers with their gift cards/gifts. I will start adding more soon!!


Here are the Gifts:
$500 Dollar gift Card here
$500 Apple Gift Card here
$1500 Costco Gift Card here
$250 Baby Gift Card here
$Dell XPS 16 here
$500 Dollar Gift Card here
$500 Dollar Gift Card here
$1000 dollar gift card here
$750 Visa Gift Cards here

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I've been contemplating trying these type of offers. Do you know if you can use a prepaid credit card to avoid potential issues?

    I didn't see any way to contact you other than to comment.

    Thanks,
    Penny (woodspen@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny, I would not use a prepaid card. I know some people who tried but sometimes they have have pending transactions that hold up your credit line and the offers do not go through. You can only use 1 card number for all offers. I would recommend a virtual number that the credit cards companies give out for using online. Email me at dealfrenzy@gmail.com anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete